NEW UPDATE: Inno Setup 5.4.3
File Name : isetup-5.4.3-unicode.exeFile Size :2.07 MB Requirements :
Windows XP |Server 2003 | Vista |Server 2008 | Win 7
Languages :English | .....
License : Freeware
Date Add : 12-21-2011
Homepage : www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php
|isetup-5.4.3.exe||Random site |
|1,650||2011-12-20||Inno Setup self-installing package.|
|isetup-5.4.3-unicode.exe||Random site |
|776||2011-12-20||Unicode Inno Setup self-installing package.|
|issrc-5.4.3.zip||Random site |
|476||2011-12-20||Delphi source code to Inno Setup. |
This archive contains only the source code; it does not include documentation.
- Support for all versions of Windows in use today: 7, 2008 R2, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, Me, 98, 95, and NT 4.0. (No service packs are required.)
- Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 or later is required on Windows Server 2003 to install in 64-bit mode.)
- Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
- Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface.
- Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
- Complete uninstall capabilities.
- Installation of files:
Includes integrated support for "deflate", bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX's and type libraries, and install fonts.
- Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
- Creation of registry and .INI entries.
- Running other programs before, during or after install.
- Support for multilingual installs, including right-to-left language support.
- Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
- Support for digitally signed installs and uninstalls.
- Silent install and uninstall.
- Unicode installs. (Windows 2000/XP or later)
- Integrated preprocessor option for advanced compile-time customization.
- Integrated Pascal scripting engine option for advanced run-time install and uninstall customization.
- Full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0 and 2009)
Inno Setup 5 introduced a number of significant enhancements including:
- 5.0: Pascal Scripting at uninstall time
- 5.0: All-new, easier-to-use custom wizard page support
- 5.0: Expression support in Components/Tasks/Languages/Check
- 5.0: Live installation log viewing from within the IDE during debugging
- 5.1: Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows
- 5.2: Support for running programs with the (normally non-elevated) credentials of the user that started Setup initially
- 5.2: Automated digital signing of Setup and Uninstall
- 5.2: Improved support for right-to-left languages (Arabic and Hebrew)
- 5.3: Support for new Windows 7 features and LZMA2 compression
- 5.3: Unicode Inno Setup
- 5.4: Much improved Compiler IDE editor
Diposting pada : Rabu, 21 Desember 11 - 23:31 WIB
Dalam Kategori : CARA MEMBUAT INSTALLER PROGRAM DI VISUAL BASIC 6 DAN BORLAND DELPHI 6, PROGRAMMING TOOL, NEW UPDATE: INNO SETUP 5.4.3