NEW UPDATE: Java Runtime Environment 7.0.4 2012 (32 bit & 64 bit)
Java Runtime Environment is an object-oriented , platform-independent , multithreaded programming environment. Whether developing applications for consumers or mission-critical deployments, you can depend on a consistent programming environment.
File Name : jre-7u4-windows-i586.exe
File Size :20 MB
Windows XP |Server 2003 | Vista |Server 2008 | Win 7
Languages :English | .....
License : Freeware
Date Add :
|32-bit | 64-bit|
Here are some key features of "Java Runtime Environment":
- Write software on one platform and run it on practically any other platform
- Create programs to run within a web browser and web services
- Develop server-side applications for online forums, stores, polls, HTML forms processing, and more
- Combine Java technology-based applications or services to create highly customized applications or services
- Write powerful and efficient applications for mobile phones, remote processors, low-cost consumer products, and practically any device with a digital heartbeat
What's New Java Runtime Environment 7.0.4 2012 (32 bit & 64 bit)
HotSpot 23 features JRockit JVM feature convergence. Some of the value-add features of the JRockit JVM are re-implemented in the HotSpot JVM. These features include:
- Text dumps with buffered data: buffered JVM state information available in text crash dumps and core/mdmp
- Diagnostics command framework (jcmd) and diagnostic commands
- Enhanced JMX Agent
New Supported Garbage Collector: Garbage First (G1):
- Starting in Java SE 7u4 the Garbage First Collector is fully supported.
- The G1 collector is targeted for applications that fully utilize the large amount of memory available in today's multiprocessor servers, while still keeping garbage collection latencies under control.
- Applications that require a large heap, have a big active data set, have bursty or non-uniform workloads or suffer from long Garbage Collection induced latencies should benefit from switching to G1.
JAXP upgraded to 1.4.6:
- The new JAXP 1.4.6 version includes fixes for critical issues in the areas of conformance, performance, and regressions.
- Java DB upgraded to 10.8.2.2
SPARC T4 specific crypto optimizations in the security area:
- SPARC T4 contains on-chip(native) cryptographic implementations. These implementations can be accessed by Java applications utilizing either SunPKCS11-Solaris provider(available since Java SE 5.0 release) or OracleUcrypto Provider(new in 7u4 release).
- The new OracleUcrypto Service Provider accesses the underlying native(T4) crypto library without going through the PKCS11 layer and is configured by default to be the most preferred provider for Solaris OS.
New flag to unlock Commercial Features:
- The Java SE 7 Update 4 release introduces a new flag, -XX:+UnlockCommercialFeatures. This flag enables Oracle Java SE users to control when licensed features are allowed to run. All commercial features started or controlled via the command line or dynamically during execution will be gated by this flag. By default, commercial features are not allowed to execute, and any usage requires an active unlocking either on the command line or dynamically during runtime, to help remove any accidental usage.
- Area: java/classes_awt 4
- Synopsis: [macosx] Document Usage of -XstartOnFirstThread and -Xdock.
- The command line arguments -XstartOnFirstThread, -Xdock:icon, and -Xdock:name are now documented as officially supported options on the Mac OS platform.
Diposting pada : Sabtu, 28 April 12 - 18:53 WIB
Dalam Kategori : FREE DOWNLOAD GRATIS JRE 2012 NEW UPDATE JAVA RUNTIME ENVIRONMENT 7.0.4 2012, JAVA, NEW UPDATE JAVA RUNTIME ENVIRONMENT 7.0.4 2012 (32 BIT & 64 BIT), BROWSERS PLUGIN